2-COILS FAST WIRELESS CHARGER STAND
- Inside KTM Ringroad Free Delivery On Rs. 1000+ Order
- Outside Ktm Ringroad Free Delivery On Rs. 2500+ Order
- All Nepal Free Delivery On Rs.10000+ Order PrePay ( UpTo 5Kg )
- — Cash on delivery
- — Visa and MasterCard
- — Сash less payments
- — Invoices
Warranty and Guarantee for all purchased goods in our online store.
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Replacement and exchange - must be in original condition no problem within 7 days.You can return the items purchased within 7 days. The goods must be in original condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Faster Charging & Widely Compatible: Compatible with all Qi-enabled smartphones – up to 10W fast charge mode for Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus / S8 / S7 / Note8; up to 5W standard charge mode for iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus and other non-fast charge devices. To reach full efficiency, a 15W or higher QC 2.0 / 3.0 adapter is needed.
- Portrait or Landscape: 2-coil Qi-certified wireless charger lets you enjoy and use your phone in either orientation.
- Tips for Optimal Usage: Please do not place any metal or magnetic object between your phone and charger, otherwise the charger will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Do not charge your phone with a case thicker than 3 mm.
- Ergonomic Design: Silicone base and soft rubber top are anti-skid; fully visible LED light to indicate charging process; air vents ensures cool; multiple protections for safety.
- More Safe: When charge fully, automatically stop charging, protect and prolong the lifetime of phone battery. Superior Safety - Intelligent chip protects from over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit.
No posts found